We hope you are having a terrific Spring! We would like to update you on a few items.
Improvements & Upkeep
1. Comcast, per our request, has been replacing all the damaged wiring pedestals throughout the neighborhood.
2. Several of our fire alarm boxes have been repainted by a volunteer through the Rockland Fire Department. The board has been in contact with the Rockland FD to have the remaining boxes repainted.
3. The fence at the Morningside Drive entrance is decaying is being replaced within the next 6-8 weeks. The new fence will be a durable white vinyl and is expected to last over 30 years with practically NO maintenance. The fence will closely match the fencing at the Millbrook Drive Entrance.
4. The Rockland Highway Department has been notified by the board about repairing the pot holes on the streets.
5. We are still working with National Grid to install a flood light at the Millbrook Drive entrance. National Grid did install a flood light at the Morningside Drive entrance that was supposed to be for the Millbrook Drive entrance. When this project is completed, we will have excellent lighting at both entrances.
6. Burns Landscaping has sprayed all our roadside trees with an organic pesticide and will fertilize very soon.
Thanks to Volunteers
We would like to thank everyone who has been picking up trash around the neighborhood especially at the Millbrook Drive entrance. It makes a big difference when everyone takes pride in our neighborhood.
1. Thank you to everyone who has paid their 2014 dues. The collection has been going well overall.
2. Those who have not paid or have not made payment arrangements will have their account turned over to our attorney for collection by June 30, 2014. This will add more fees and interest to their balance. Their names and addresses will be posted on our delinquent accounts page by June 30, 2014.
3. Progress has been made on collecting some older past due balances. Some have made no progress or have made false promises and the process for placing a lien on their property is in motion. Having a lien on their property means they cannot sell nor refinance their property without paying the lien in full. These liens continue to accumulate fees & interest and damage the credit of the homeowner. These individuals have decided to put the financial responsibilities of our neighborhood on the rest of us. Their names are posted and will be updated on the delinquent page once the liens are completed.
4. If you owe dues and are not actively making payments, contact ECratchit today at 781-356-8050 to pay your balance.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. Respectful messages will be answered respectfully.
We hope you all have a fantastic summer!